Mar 4, 2008

February is over!

February is finally over and it means only one thing- spring is around the corner!

This winter was the first winter in a long time that I wasn’t in school and quite frankly it felt like it was dragging. After 10+ years of not watching television I spent my February evenings mainly watching TV and movies. Even though I have plenty of little projects I would like to work on as well as books to read, I just couldn’t make myself to do so this winter.

We didn’t get much snow either (and the days that we did get some were too dangerous to drive) so skiing was not as frequent as I wish it were. We did hit the slopes with Alliance people (my co-workers) couple of times, which was fun. Yet I still caught myself wishing time away hoping for warmer weather.

Derrick is back at school and getting closer to his graduation with each day. He is taking several classes and is keeping himself occupied with school, work, working out at a new gym and spending evenings watching movies with me (while cycling on one of his bikes in the living room).

My studies are on hold for now. I am hoping to be back in school either this summer or coming fall.

Looking forward to Spring!