Can ever be made to come back, Just as the sun's spots cannot be erased, And, setting out to go back, You won't come on back all the same. This truth is most simple, Like death, indisputable. Returning to places is possible, But not going back... Nikolai Novikov
Jul 2, 2008
What a difference 7 hours can make!
I washed my hair this morning... and it is still straight! In the evening, Derrick and I went for a bike ride. Warm temperatures and humidity during outdoor activity in summertime used to show on my hair immediately- not this time! Came back home with straight hair!
The ends in the front though still need a touch of the flat iron- apparently, this might be a result of highlights I had a couple of years ago. The endless compliments - hehehehe- (even my mom complimented me on it! It went something like this "I guess, it does not look too bad afterall, even though I like curly hair better) allow me to oversee this small defect.